From the Publisher
In the shocking political expose The Audacity of Deceit, you'll learn about Barack Obama's plans to "change" our country and your life by...
- Raising taxes from the low rate of 28% under Ronald Reagan to economy-destroying 60% rate under Herbert Hoover.
- Handing out Federal medical insurance to more than 12 million aliens, and increasing emergency room costs by $15.4 billion annually.
- Appointing ultra-liberal, anti-business Supreme Court judges who would reverse the ruling that bans partial birth abortion, and the ruling that confirms the Second Amendment is an individual right.
- Would take 25% of farmland out of production to satisfy environmental lobbyists, causing increased food costs and worldwide food shortages.
- Implementing a "zero to five" program designed to transfer infant and child raising responsibilities for children under five from parents to the federal government.
- Establishing a government agency to approve what types of medical procedures and operations senior citizens are permitted to have.
- Increasing the liberal majority in Congress by allowing felons to vote.
- Waging a trade war that would eliminate 10 million American jobs and re-establish the tariff system implemented by Herbert Hoover.
As a state senator, Obama...
Supported withholding emergency medical aid for babies who survive an abortion.
Barack Obama may be desperately tacking towards the middle in order to attract voters, but as The Audacity of Deceit proves, his real beliefs are not those of the majority of Americans.
This book was published in September 2008.
As much as the propagandists in the media tried to cover up for this fraud, there were plenty of warnings before the election. Liberals and welfare recipients voted for this fraud. But it is a crying shame that the McCain campaign and the GOP did not do a better job of exposing this radical leftist who now is on his way to build his fascist tyranny.
I wrote about Obama's doublespeak. You just cannot believe anything he says. This is not something new either. I have been talking about how liberal democRATs use deception for years here at nonstopsite.com. I even compared liberal democRATs to communists and islamo fascists.
Obama's lies are brazen.
He promised the most transparent administration and delivered the most secretive bill that is full of secret liberal agenda we just now becoming aware of.
Headline for his 2010 budget is "A New Era of Responsibility". This is the most irresponsible budget ever proposed in the history of this country and he introduces with this headline?
Here is the deal folks: Anytime you hear Obama making a claim you can be sure that he actually is doing the exact opposite of what he is claiming.
So-called journalists in our media are more concerned with helping this fraud succeed than seeking the truth folks. This is something we should never ever forget when we are dealing with the phony media. They are not journalists... They are propagandists for liberal democRAT causes.
Read the Journalist's Creed:
I believe in the profession of Journalism.
I believe that the public journal is a public trust; that all connected with it are, to the full measure of responsibility, trustees for the public; that acceptance of lesser service than the public service is a betrayal of this trust.
I believe that clear thinking, clear statement, accuracy and fairness are fundamental to good journalism.
I believe that a journalist should write only what he holds in his heart to be true. I believe that suppression of the news, for any consideration other than the welfare of society, is indefensible.
I believe that no one should write as a journalist what he would not say as a gentleman; that bribery by one's own pocket book is as much to be avoided as bribery by the pocketbook of another; that individual responsibility may not be escaped by pleading another's instructions or another's dividends.
I believe that advertising, news and editorial columns should alike serve the best interests of readers; that a single standard of helpful truth and cleanness should prevail for all; that supreme test of good journalism is the measure of its public service.
I believe that the journalism which succeeds the best-and best deserves success-fears God and honors man; is stoutly independent; unmoved by pride of opinion or greed of power; constructive, tolerant but never careless, self-controlled, patient, always respectful of its readers but always unafraid, is quickly indignant at injustice; is unswayed by the appeal of the privilege or the clamor of the mob; seeks to give every man a chance, and as far as law, an honest wage and recognition of human brotherhood can make it so, an equal chance; is profoundly patriotic while sincerely promoting international good will and cementing world-comradeship, is a journalism of humanity, of and for today's world.
Are there any journalists left who live by this creed anymore?